Saturday 17 August 2013

Oasis Wish List

Wish lists are not good for me. Whenever I see a new collection and dream of what pieces would be perfect in my wardrobe, my purse tells me no. This week however, I've fallen in love with Oasis all over again, and I just can't say no. Their key trends this season consist of bold animal prints and busy florals, perfect to clash with each other or to go head to toe in print. Here is my favourite outfit from their animal collection, and of course, accessories to complete the look! 

1. The printed trouser

As I'm sure many of you are aware, I love a good printed trouser. I've never really worn anything as bold as these however, but teamed with the blazer and top below, this outfit is to die for, and will certainly turn a few heads. These are not just a wish list item, but a 'next time I'm in town you will be mine' item. £42

2. The bold red top

Being a blonde, red is a colour that I cannot get enough of. When teamed with the leopard print trousers above, this top adds a pop of colour and excitement to the outfit whilst not upstaging the print. And being silk, it feels incredible too. £48

3. The outfit completing boyfriend blazer

Now, I love a blazer as much as the next person, but sometimes they are a little too formal or a little too bold. Not this little beauty. Throw this over the shirt and trousers above, and let your outfit o the talking. Camel is such a classic and understated colour, and truly goes with everything. This jacket not only competes my wish list outfit, but is super versatile in my wardrobe, and will even look cute with tea dresses. At £70, this is a key piece to invest in this season.

4. The flat

Every girl needs a good pair of heels, and ones that cannot walk in them, need a good pair of flats. And boy can these be hard to come by. Oasis have created my dream shoe. A classic colour (also available in red), combined with a classic shape, and just a hint of metal tipped cheekiness, these top off my outfit perfectly. £38

5. A 'to die for' handbag

The Hudson handbag has done wonderful things to fashion this season. With its incredible price, amazing variety, and bang on trend trapeze shape. if you don't get one of these for winter you will be missing out. As the tech savvie store knows a thing or two about getting its customers excited, Oasis have recently closed their Hudson handbag competition where a customisable bag was the prize. Sadly, I missed this chance at an amazing prize, but with so many styles and colours available, I don't really mind. £40 (I'll take three please)

Oasis, you've made a girl very very happy. And at the end of the month, this outfit will be mine.

X







No comments:

Post a Comment