Friday 7 February 2014

I'm back!

Sorry it's been so long, it's not you, it's me, I swear.

I've spent the last few weeks of my life with my head buried in books, straining my eyes reading complex articles online and eating way too much. But, I am pleased to say that all bar one slightly scary live presentation to the big guys (L'Oreal and Kiehl's) I have handed in all of my module one works, and boy does it look good!

My next module starts in a week (oh joy) but it should be a good one, and all will be revealed in due course.

In the mean time I am using my spare time wisely (sleeping and eating predominately) and will be uploading lots of lovely content on fashion month! It all kicked off in the magical city of New York yesterday with so much to talk about!

This month will be a fashion travel food filled one for you to indulge on.

No comments:

Post a Comment