Monday 16 September 2013

Black Tied

I love jewellery. I'm a sucker for anything shiny, with sparkles, and pieces that I can wear everyday. 

I do have my favourite pieces that I wear on a daily basis, like my antique blue stone necklace, but I love it when new favorites appear.

That is exactly what I got from the lovely people at Black Tied.

Their lovely handmade pieces all the way from Ireland arrived at my door last week, and I have been in love ever since.

My favourite pieces have to be the beautiful triangle black stone earrings. They are so light, and go with everything!! I can wear them to work to glam up my Saturday outfit, and with jeans and a top for dinner or shopping. I also love the rings. These sit at the tips of your fingers and look amazing!

I'd really like to thank the lovely Laura at Black Tied for all of her help and advice; and for supporting fashion bloggers like me.

Have a look at their beautiful website, you won't be disappointed. 

Www.blacktied.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment