Sunday 17 March 2013

Short break

After a much needed but short break from blogging, I've come back with news!

I have recently started my very first internship, at Nottingham based trend library, Designer Forum! Alongside basic office work such as email, telephone enquiries and database work, I will be writing for them on a weekly basis on the upcoming trends within the world of fashion, and on any key developments we stumble across.

My aim here is to build on my writing skills and become more confident around others, so that in future when I apply for my dream job, i have the potential to succeed!

Some articles will also be posted on here for you lovely lot as well :)

My next few projects at uni are set to be pretty cool, and with Nottingham's 48 hours of fashion looming in April, there's a lot to write about and get involved with!

No comments:

Post a Comment