Monday 28 January 2013

Richer Poorer

The sock guys at Richer Poorer were a highlight of (capsule) trade show, and not just because of the freebies they gave me!

As I chatted to Joe Tornatzky, I realised that these guys weren't just about socks, they are creating a lifestyle for men and women the world over. Their socks offer a cheeky glimpse into someones life. You can picture serious businessmen in important meetings, discussing finance and law, and between the tops of their shoes and the hem of their trousers, you can catch a glimpse of Richer Poorer socks, you know they have a fun side too :)

Despite their recent women's collection, I am in love with each pattern of the original mens collection. They are the kinds of socks I would steal off my boyfriend and not be afraid to show them off.

The passions that these guys have is incredible. They are going to go so far with both lines, and up and coming projects in the future too.


Give them a moment of your time at richer-poorer.com

No comments:

Post a Comment